Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Crazy fans of Natural Ice-cream


An interesting topic, to write is about for this blog is - ice-cream, ice-cream and ice-cream. Till now, I have eaten almost all the flavours and visited most of the ice-cream parlours in Bangalore except for Lakeview.

The recent fascination for me is the taste of Natural ice-cream. Hmmmm…. as I think of it, my mouth waters in rememberance. I got to know about this from a friend. She said, “You must taste this, it has got this natural taste of fruit in it.” I felt she was exaggerating about this,but anyway I thought let me give it a try. Finally, one evening when I was bored, I went to the nearest outlet in Basaveshwarnagar along with my friend.

As I entered, the parlour was full; people were pouncing on each other to buy their coupon. It is a small place but the demand for the ice-cream was large. People were crazy about it. In one corner, I could see one whole family hogging all sorts of flavours, right from the kids to the elder ones.

For the first time, I was baffled as to which flavor to buy. Later, the person in charge gave me different flavours to try. Trust me; most of the flavours were really yummy. Especially, the tender coconut and musk melon were out of the world. I just loved the taste because there is the natural flavour of the fruit with ice-cream in it.

In India, it is very hard to find such natural ice-creams. I assure you if you try it just once you will be hooked!

Pavithra

No comments:

Post a Comment